Wrap your heart, give it to someone important
When we give a monetary gift on either an occasion of celebration or one of condolence, we wrap it with a fukusa wrapper. This custom is rooted in Japanese culture, in which we convey our wordless thoughts and feelings through the action of ‘wrapping’.
Other than our main product, the fukusa wrapper, we provide various product which express the sensitivity of Japanese culture. In particular, you can appreciate the feeling of seasons and revisit memories with our items. These products also express our company’s themes, ‘wrapping’ and ‘tying’. We are proud to present our products with made-in-Japan quality.
In recent years, we are also focusing on items which integrate our traditional works such as fukusa with contemporary touches.
- Wrap your heart, give it to someone
- When we give a monetary gift on either an occasion of celebration or one of condolence, we wrap it with a fukusa wrapper.
It is Japanese way of expressing a ‘gift of heart’.
With this, we show our wordless concerns to a special someone.
Small Tools Fukusa Wrapper
- Treasure the important devices of?your daily life by wrapping
- These days, we keep mobile devices with us all the time.
Our devices and the data inside are very important to us.
They contain intangible yet valuable things and memories with our special someone.
Carry your latest devices by gently wrapping them with our product, in the manner of wrapping traditional to the Japanese culture.
- The marriage of sophisticated organizing and the beauty of Wa
- Organize your various types of cards with our pop-up picture book-like?card case.
Its accordion-structure is fun to use and allows you to easily find your cards.
In our culture, we say you will save money if you keep your wallet slim.
|Company Name||KIYOHARA CORPORATION|
|Head Office Address||477-15 Furutaka, Moriyama, SHIGA, 524-0044, JAPAN|